HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
livingxforever
Skinny's Deathglam Knightmare

PostSubject: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 am

I was skimming the AoD messages and other interesting things when I came across someone that wrote that Deathstars remixes were played at EDC.

For those of you who may not know, EDC is one of the biggest drug parties of the year and every slut, whore, jock, wanna-be slut/whore/jock/raver/scene kid/plug any word in here and fucktard attends.

I'm pretty peeved because I don't think Deathstars should be played at raves. I'm usually a fan of any publicity... but that is something I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLastAmmunition
Adminilasher

PostSubject: Re: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Ohhh yeah yeah yeah...I remember that message. I agree that Deathstars shouldn't be mixed with that kind of scene, but unfortunately in the street team we are supposed to put on the "HEY! AWESOME!PUBLICITY!!!" mask no matter where they are played as long as there are a lot of people there. For those of us DS fans that are actually whole hearted fans and not just promoters, it is sometimes a bit painful over there, and you'll see more of that the more you keep reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DeathstarsUSA
Vampyria
Nightmare's Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

That's true.
Even swallowing down the MTV thing was hard, but then, its publicity, right?
But raves... I'm not so sure. And even more being the kind of stuff I read here. That's terrible sharing something precious with low classed people, with no Deathstars spirit to keep it up. The question is: HOW FAR IS NEEDED TO GO TO REACH A GOOD PUBLICITY? With no harm for the band or the hearts of their fans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/deathstars_brazil_sp
livingxforever
Skinny's Deathglam Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:59 pm

I don't want to swallow this down.

Quote :
For those of us DS fans that are actually whole hearted fans and not just promoters, it is sometimes a bit painful over there, and you'll see more of that the more you keep reading.

Quote :
The question is: HOW FAR IS NEEDED TO GO TO REACH A GOOD PUBLICITY? With no harm for the band or the hearts of their fans?

Those quotes are very candid, and speak the truth and convey emotions really well. A lot of those people just promote, promote, promote but I'm not one of them. I just want to see my boys (hehe) performing in front of me, and maybe get a chance to hug them. That's all I'd want. Maybe a conversation or two... but a hug and picture and an awesome live performance is just what I want.

I hate being obsessed with a band, because it shows 'weakness' in my opinion, but I like having my security blanket of knowing Deathstars that I can carry around in my mind. I care about them as musicians and as actual people, and it helps me get through tough situations (like being in a place without friends) knowing they exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLastAmmunition
Adminilasher

PostSubject: Re: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 pm

This topic has been modyfied- lxf the rest of it is in the new addition, where you will also find the answers to your questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DeathstarsUSA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC   

Back to top Go down

Deathstars Remixes Played at EDC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Ammunition :: Deathstars :: The Virus in your Heart;-
Jump to: