The Last Ammunition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Motherzone

HomeUpdating the Forum WitumcLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updating the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastAmmunition
Adminilasher
TheLastAmmunition

Updating the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Updating the Forum   Updating the Forum EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm

As I've decided to revive the forum (lets hope it fucking works), I'm gonna need to update a lot of things.

Some of my control buttons have gone awry because of tinypic, some of the icons around here Im not so fond of anymore because they aren't easily noticed or what have you.

So I've decided I might change the forum's entire color scheme and try to pick a better skin with better icons and so on. However, the major icons such as your navigation up top will remain as the D-Wheel, as will the forums' icons, locked icon, new posts icon- it's the inner icons I don't like.

None of this can take place until I move, however, because all of my forum stuff is on a backup disc I can't access until I do. So for right now, we will have to deal with half assed and old.

As far as the photo up top of the band- Changing that is up for debate. It's mostly color scheme, layout and buttons Im concerned with.

Feel free to leave input. I'm open to ideas.

/TLA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeathstarsUSA

Updating the Forum
Page 1 of 1