The Last Ammunition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Motherzone

HomeDeathstars invades the video game world WitumcLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathstars invades the video game world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLastAmmunition
Adminilasher
TheLastAmmunition

Deathstars invades the video game world Empty
PostSubject: Deathstars invades the video game world   Deathstars invades the video game world EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Yes this is very late, but I can't help that at the moment...

However, for those who are unaware, Deathstars is featured in the new game 'Brutal Legend' with Jack Black in it. The game itself is badass, and unfortunately you don't unlock the Deathstars song til one of the end battles, but still, they are fucking in it, and that is awesome. The song they chose is 'Blitzkrieg'. And what better song to be playing while rolling around killing dead things?

www.brutallegend.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeathstarsUSA
xkittyxgirlx
The Revolution Exodus
The Revolution Exodus
xkittyxgirlx

Deathstars invades the video game world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathstars invades the video game world   Deathstars invades the video game world EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Too bad my XBox doesn't work... Damn it. I've been wanting to play this game, because from what I have seen, it is fucking badass and seems to be quite fun to play. Honestly, there is nothing better... well, other than being there with them, than listening to Deathstars kicking undead ass!!!
Back to top Go down

Deathstars invades the video game world
Page 1 of 1